Friday, September 5, 2008

Are You the Entrepreneurial Type?

These entrepreneurs characteristics are applicable to you.

  • Responsible
  • Hard Worker
  • Risk Taker
  • Creative
  • Flexible
  • Follows through with ideas
  • Personable
  • Optimistic
  • Perceptive
  • Self-confident
  • Determined
  • High degree of energy
  • Innovative
  • Independent
  • Ability to anticipate needs
  • Effective communicator
  • Responsive to criticism
  • Able to take the lead
  • Learn from mistakes
  • Self-directed
Would you say that you are always, sometimes, or never like these statements:
  • I am goal and action-oriented.
  • I am a self-starter.
  • I am self-confident.
  • I am a persistent person.
  • I like taking risks.
  • I am flexible and adaptable when necessary.
  • I am a problem-solver.
  • I am an innovative thinker.
  • I can sell myself and/or my product to others.
  • I accept responsibility for my actions.
  • I enjoy networking.
  • I can function in an environment of uncertainty.
  • I like being in charge.
  • I am willing to devote whatever time and energy it takes to be successful.
  • I am able to see what needs to be done and then do it
If you checked off and answered 'always' to ten or more questions, you are probably the entrepreneurial type. If you answered sometimes or never to ten or more, you may be better off working for an organization.
(: from internet sources)

3 comments:

  1. အဲဒါေတြ ၿပည့္စံုဖို႔ေတာ့ ေလးသေခ်ၤေလာက္ ၾကိဳးစားပီး ၿဖည့္တြားရမွာ ဟီးးးးး ေကာင္းေရာ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a website in Myanmar dedicated to entrepreneurship.

    ReplyDelete